GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BRUSSELS AIRPORT LAB(Last amended on 15 MAY 2019)
1. Introduction Brussels Airport Lab
Via the website https://lab.brusselsairport.be you can register to participate in a test panel to be the first to test any new services and/or products offered by Brussels Airport. The platform and the set up of this test panel has the name “Brussels Airport Lab”.
2. Identity of the service provider
The Brussels Airport Lab is managed by Brussels Airport Company N.V., with registered office at Blue Point, Auguste Reyerslaan 80, 1030 Brussels and operational headquarters at 1930 Zaventem, Brussels National Airport (Satellite building), registered in the CBE under RPR Brussels 0890.082.292;
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hereinafter referred to as “BAC” or “we”.
3. Application of these conditions
2. When you register on https://lab.brusselsairport.be, you are asked to confirm these general terms and conditions by means of a check box. If you do not agree with these general terms and conditions, you cannot participate in Brussels Airport Lab. Participation in Brussels Airport Lab automatically implies acceptance of these conditions.
3. BAC reserves the right to change these general terms and conditions and the content/approach of Brussels Airport Lab at any time, on the understanding that you will be informed of the new general terms and conditions.
BAC reserves the right to stop Brussels Airport Lab at any time.
1. Those interested in participating in the Brussels Airport Lab can register at https://lab.brusselsairport.be
2. All interested parties can register. However, BAC reserves the right to decide whether you may participate in the Brussels Airport Lab or for which test you are best suitable and eligible on the basis of the data provided.
3. As you will become aware of possible new services and/or products, you shall treat all the information as confidential and not share it with third parties, except with the emphatic agreement of BAC.
4. You will not be reimbursed for participating in the Brussels Airport Lab.
5. You must respect the rules of conduct that apply to a specific test. If you fail to comply with the rules of conduct, we reserve the right to refuse participation in later tests and/or terminate your account.
6. It is not permitted to create hyperlinks to the web pages of Brussels Airport Lab, or to insinuate in any way an association or partnership, without the express permission of BAC.
7. In the event of any violation of these conditions, your participation may be terminated and a new registration may be refused.
BAC shall shrive to maintain the safety, security and proper functioning of the Brussels Airport Lab. It cannot, however, guarantee continuous or error-free operation. By making use of Brussels Airport Lab, you agree to use Brussels Airport Lab at your own risk and that it is offered to you on an "as is" and "as available” basis.
BAC is not liable for any damage, bodily injury or accidents that may occur as a result of participating in Brussels Airport Lab. BAC is not liable for printing, spelling, typographical errors or other errors or technical problems (internet, e-mail, etc.).
8. Personal data
9. Intellectual property
All elements of Brussels Airport Lab (such as, but not limited to, texts, layouts, illustrations, images, functionalities) and the Brussels Airport Lab itself and the services and/or products to be tested are, inter alia, protected by national and international regulations on intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright, database rights and trademarks. Any reproduction, copy, adaptation, translation, modification, adaptation, processing and/or distribution of all or part of the Brussels Airport Lab, regardless of the form and means, electronic and/or mechanical, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the rightful claimant(s). Any violation of the rights of the rightful claimant can lead to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
You can contact us via the above mentioned contact details. We can contact you via the data (telephone number, cell number, e-mail address or residential address) provided by you when you registered.
11. General provisions
1. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions shall continue to apply and the parties shall automatically replace the unenforceable provision with a valid provision that is as close as possible to the intention of the unenforceable provision.
2. In the event of any discrepancy between the English, Dutch or French versions of these terms and conditions, the language indicated by the customer prior to the conclusion of the contract shall prevail.
12. Applicable law and disputes
1. These terms and conditions and their implementation are governed by Belgian law, with the exception of the conflict ruled of Belgian private international law and the Vienna Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
2. Disputes arising from these terms and conditions and their implementation shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch-speaking courts of Brussels.