2. Processing of personal data under BRUSSELS AIRPORT LAB
The BRUSSELS AIRPORT LAB is a publicly available website providing information on the goals and purpose of a participation to a test program of the airport’s products and services. The website is publicly available without registration (as a Visitor). Visitors who wish to participate in the program will be asked to fill out a form with personal data in order to subscribe but without the need to create an account (Participants).
When you are only visiting the BRUSSELS AIRPORT LAB without registering for the program, Brussels Airport will process certain of your personal data. Such personal data will be processed regardless of whether you are a Visitor or Participant.
a) Type of personal data
- Behavioural Information: such information relates among others to information regarding the manner in which Users are using the BRUSSELS AIRPORT LAB (i.e. browsertype, domains, page displays) which is collected via cookies and other automated technologies (see Cookie Statement for more information);
- Electronic Identification Data: such information relates to IP addresses (i.e. the unique sequence of numbers that identify each device connected to a network (i.e. laptop, tablet, smartphone) with which the communication and exchange of information with other devices on an IP based network, such as the Internet, is made possible);
- Location data: location data (based on your IP address).
- Electronic Identification Data and Location Data: are processed for (i) evaluating and improving the BRUSSELS AIRPORT LAB website and quality control activities (ii) diagnosing technical problems and managing technical support and processing questions related to the BRUSSELS AIRPORT LAB
- Behavioural information: is processed for the purpose of (i) evaluating and improving the BRUSSELS AIRPORT LAB website and quality control activities, (ii) diagnosing technical problems and managing technical support and processing questions related to the BRUSSELS AIRPORT LAB;
c) Retention Period
Behavioural Information, Electronic Identification Data and Location data will be processed during the retention period set forth in Article 9 of https://www.brusselsairport.be/en/privacy-policy.
a) Type of personal data Brussels Airport may process the following personal data of Participants:
- Personal Identification Information (obligatory): your e-mail address, name and surname, age, gender, location, nationality, postal code, language, composition of family, whether you have children or not and the age of the eldest child
- Other Personal Information (non-obligatory): whether you are a fan of an airport or not, what your experience is when visiting an airport (stress) or if you rather like an airport (affinity) and whether you rather want to handle everything efficiently or not.
- Personal Identification Information: these personal data are processed for (i) identification purposes, (ii) segmentation of your profile in order to evaluate the best fit for a certain prototype we would like you to test for us.
- Family Related information: this data is processed for segmentation of your profile in order to evaluate the best fit for a certain prototype we would like you to test for us
- Non – Personal Information: this data is processed in order to understand what your attitude is towards an airport in general and to understand the feedback you give us while testing our products and services.
c) Retention Period
This information will be retained for a period of maximum 1 year following your subscription to the BRUSSELS AIRPORT LAB. After expiration of this term, all such information will be made anonymous.
3. Sharing personal data as part of BRUSSELS AIRPORT LAB
3.1 Personal Data shared with 3rd Party Service Providers
In order to provide the BRUSSELS AIRPORT LAB, Brussels Airport makes use of services offered by third party providers, including but not limited to IT providers providing hosting services, IT platforms, telecommunications services etc. You hereby agree that Brussels Airport is entitled to provide your personal data to such providers for the purposes of the BRUSSELS AIRPORT LAB
Nothing contained herein limits or prevents Brussels Airport from disclosing your personal data to the competent authorities further to the request of such competent authorities.
4. Your rights